CSBA’s Governance Consulting Services provides in district training, workshops, resources and guidance for building effective governance teams. Our consultants work with boards and superintendents in a manner that is collaborative, results focused, flexible and adaptive.
To empower boards and superintendents to become highly effective governance teams by strengthening their leadership skills, improving their organizational effectiveness and keeping their district efforts focused on learning and achievement for all students.
We’re here when you need us
Our governance consultants are here to work collaboratively with the board and superintendent to design strategies and services that best meet your needs. Give us a call when:
- Things are going well — to strengthen effective practices.
- New trustees join the board or a new superintendent is hired — to reform the governance team.
- Your district is “at-risk” or identified as a Program Improvement district.
- The board wants to engage the community to focus the district’s mission, vision and priorities around student achievement.
- You have a governance question.
Click here to view the top 10 reasons to use a governance consultant, our top services, programs, and resources.
Professional services fees are based on the scope of work and are competitively priced for CSBA members.