California K-12 districts are under increasing pressure to address aging infrastructure and achieve environmental sustainability in their facilities. But with a flat or declining budget, increased contributions to CalPERS and CalSTRS, and limited staff resources, many districts and county offices of education are forced to defer the replacement of existing equipment that has reached the end of its useful life and put energy improvements on the backburner.
To relieve these pressures and ensure California students have access to safe, comfortable learning environments, the Energy Solutions program provides comprehensive solutions for making energy upgrades such as:
- HVAC and mechanical solutions
- Interior & exterior lighting
- Building automation systems
- Renewable energy
- Water management
- Solar PV
- Battery storage
Budget-Neutral Funding Solutions
Part of the comprehensive features of the Energy Solutions program is Climatec’s commitment to helping districts to find creative budget neutral funding solutions to help augment bond programs and address deferred maintenance needs. Allow Climatec to assist you with accessing funding through a variety of sources such as:
- Utility rebates and custom incentives
- State and federal grants
- Prop 39 program assistance
Since 2013, Climatec has helped more than 60 K-12 districts access more than $70 million in Prop. 39 grant funds plus over $150 million in 3rd party supplemental funding, federal grants, utility rebates, and other custom funding programs. Climatec is committed to helping California’s K-12 schools access Prop. 39 funding with full accountability from planning to implementation with ongoing measurement and verification services.
Since 1975, Climatec has been making schools safer, more comfortable and efficient. As the recognized market leader for California’s K-12 market, Climatec is uniquely qualified to evaluate the efficiency of facilities and provide creative funding solutions with guaranteed results. Here’s why:
- We know K-12. Having completed energy projects for over 550 K-12 school districts, Climatec is uniquely qualified to provide school administrators with the experience and confidence they need to ensure their schools truly benefit from the latest energy efficiency technologies, implemented with a cost-effective comprehensive approach.
- With Climatec, it’s easy being green. With over 30 years of leadership in advanced building technologies, Climatec is uniquely skilled to evaluate the efficiency of your facility and provide affordable energy-saving solutions. As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, an Accredited ESCO by the National Association of Energy Service Companies and on the Department of Energy’s qualified list of ESCO’s, Climatec delivers a long list of products and services that can help you create a building that’s efficient and friendly to both your bottom line and to the environment.
- Comprehensive, creative and cost-effective. Climatec offers a flexible and transparent approach leveraging extensive local resources to complete ASHRAE Level 2 energy audits and turnkey project implementation successfully.
“A turnkey approach allowed the District to expend far less time and resources than if we had used in-house resources or a piecemeal approach. The Climatec management team and local resources fully delivered on their promise to be a dependable partner.” - Corona Norco Unified School District Administrative Director of Support Services, Andrew Sterner
“Any time we, as a Board, can offset our general fund costs and provide a more comfortable environment for our students and teachers, it is a win-win. Hesperia Unified School District is excited to be a leader among California school districts using innovation in funding and technology to benefit our students.” - Hesperia Unified School District Board President, Eric Swanson
“Never have I worked with a company that has demonstrated the level of professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness as well as Climatec. Moreover, whenever we have had an issue on site, such as a defective piece of equipment or an unforeseen existing condition, Climatec has been incredibly responsive, going above-and-beyond the requirements of their contract to make sure the District is happy.” - Arvin School District Chief Business Official, Chris Davis
Learn how your school district or COE can save hundreds of thousands of dollars each year through energy infrastructure improvements! Contact us today!
Visit us online: www.climatec.com