Date / Time: Thursday, Dec. 3 and Friday, Dec. 4 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day
Location: Anaheim Marriott Hotel
The California Council of School Attorneys 2020 Annual Meeting and Luncheon provides plenary sessions on matters of interest to school law attorneys and break-out sessions covering areas of specialized expertise. The luncheon on Friday, Dec. 4 is also available as a stand-alone purchase for luncheon-only attendees who are also registered for AEC. Registrants may register for one or both days and registration includes continental breakfast, materials, and lunch each day.
Registration Fees (please select one option):
- Both Days: Regular - $475; Late/On-site - $575
- One Day Only (Thur. or Fri.): Regular - $250; Late/On-site - $300
- Day of Presentation Only - $125
- Both Days: Regular - $750; Late/On-site - $850
- One Day Only (Thur. or Fri.): Regular - $525; Late/On-site - $575
Please note that CCSA Workshops are members-only events. Online CCSA non-member pricing for the CCSA Annual Workshop includes event registration and a non-refundable CCSA Regular Membership fee ($275). To become a CCSA member, you must 1) pay dues; 2) represent a California School Boards Association (CSBA) member; and 3) avoid representing a party whose interests are adverse to a California public school district.
Registration for the CCSA Annual Workshop does not include access to CSBA AEC related events.
Program agenda will be posted in August.
CCSA REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION RELATED MATTERS
General Notice: Please review the following notice carefully if you will be attending the 2020 CCSA Annual Workshop in Anaheim, California.
Due to prevailing circumstances around the COVID-19 outbreak, CCSA’s refund and cancellation policies for the 2020 CCSA Annual Workshop have been modified.
In-person attendees shall be required to follow procedures and protocols established at the conference venue and hotels to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. In-person attendees also shall be required to execute a release of liability form that will be available upon event check-in, which shall provide that the attendee voluntarily assumes all risks related exposure to COVID-19 or other contagious or infectious disease, and shall release CCSA/CSBA from liability.
CCSA/CSBA reserves the right to cancel in-person attendance at any time for the health and/or safety of attendees or its employees. If CCSA/CSBA cancels in-person attendance, CCSA/CSBA will automatically transfer all in-person attendees to virtual registration and refund the difference in registration fees.
CANCELLATION OF IN-PERSON REGISTRATION BY REGISTRANT
1. Full refund of registration fee is available to cancellations made by November 12, 2020. After November 12, 2020, the three (3) week deadline, refunds will no longer be given on registration fees. No refunds will be given for no-shows, however workshop materials will be forwarded. Please direct all cancellation and refund requests to Kyla Asbell at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by fax to 916-669-3265.
CANCELLATION OF VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE BY REGISTRANT
1. Full refund of registration fee for virtual attendance is available to cancellations made by November 12, 2020. After November 12, 2020, the three (3) week deadline, refunds will no longer be given on registration fees. No refunds will be given for no-shows, however workshop materials will be forwarded. Please direct all cancellation and refund requests to Kyla Asbell at email@example.com; or by fax to 916-669-3265.