Agenda Online Demonstration Webinar
Webinar: Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Materials Needed for Training: Computer / laptop & a phone
We’ve given Agenda Online a complete overhaul! Working closely with software experts from the Silicon Valley, we’ve created new board meeting management software that’s even easier to use, more robust, more stable, and an even better value!
This free webinar will provide a demonstration of CSBA's new Agenda Online service.
We will explore Agenda Online’s new look, functionality, and new features, including:
- Drag and Drop Agenda items to re-order
- Agenda Item track changes
- Print the agenda outline or the full agenda packet with attachments
- Live recording of votes and attendance
- Multiple Governing Bodies for your Board and Committees
- Speaker Timer to facilitate public comment
- Closed Session item security, Brown Act Safe Harbor language included
- Cross-subscriber Global Search
Join us to see how this enhanced service can benefit your district or county office.
*If you wish to register a group of individuals for this webinar, CSBA recommends that you only register one person from your group. Then, view this webinar together in one location as a group, if possible. This will allow accessibility for other districts to attend this webinar without complications.
Login information will be emailed to you on Monday, December 18, 2017
If you have any questions regarding this webinar, please email email@example.com or call (800) 266-3382.