Discover how new CSBA initiatives will address your top local challenges.
Join us at one of several workshops to help launch CSBA's new grassroots network, adequacy campaign and enhanced member training initiatives. At these workshops, we'll discuss issues you are experiencing at a local level and how our new initiatives can help address them.
September 25 | Siskiyou COE | 609 S. Gold St., Yreka | 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. | Region 2 |
September 26 | Gaia Hotel | 4125 Riverside Pl, Anderson | 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. | Region 2 |
September 27--Orange County Department of Education | 200 Kalmus Drive, Boardroom, Costa Mesa | 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Region 15 |
October 2--San Joaquin COE | 2707 Transworld Dr., Stockton, CA | 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m | Region 8 |
October 2 --Ventura COE | 5189 Verdugo Way, Camarillo | 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m | Region 11 |
October 9--Sacramento COE | 10474 Mather Blvd., Mather Room, Mather | 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. | Region 6 |
October 16--DoubleTree Inn, San Bernardino | 285 E. Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino | 6:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Region 16 |
October 23--San Diego COE | 6401 Linda Vista Rd., San Diego | 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. | Region 17 |
October 23--Solano COE | 5100 Business Center Dr., Fairfield | 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. | Region 3 |
All events are free and light refreshments will be served.
Together, we'll lay the groundwork for:
- Relief from escalating pension costs
- Enhanced professional development for board and staff
- Additional counseling and intervention services
- Increased afterschool enrichment
- Better programs for English Language Learners
- Higher investment in Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts & Math (S.T.E.A.M.)
- Greater access to technology and learning materials
We must invest in education to prepare our students for the demands of the 21st century economy and the responsibilities of a democratic society. CSBA’s new approach prepares us to:
- Establish a robust grassroots system to mobilize members and maximize our political capital.
- Drive the education policy agenda to ensure high quality education for every student by addressing the adequacy and opportunity gaps.
- Provide more in-depth advocacy, policy, community engagement and governance training for individual board members.
- Guarantee more frequent contact with CSBA staff and localized updates on the policy, legal and political developments of specific interest to your community.
- Build powerful coalitions regionally and statewide.
Learn how you can play a part in the work and make an even bigger difference for your students!
To RSVP, please email Mary Biehl at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the date and location you wish to attend.