The California School Boards Association invites you to become a 2010–11 California Schools Business Affiliate. Join today and maximize your marketing dollars. For a tax-deductible fee, you can become an affiliate and:
- Network directly with school leaders across the state
- Receive a variety of discounts, special opportunities and services
- Gain insight into the latest developments in education
- Demonstrate your support for public education
As a business affiliate, you can meet your market: the more than 7,000 school trustees, administrators, business officials and facilities managers who spend more than $57 billion annually to equip and maintain thousands of school buildings and provide educational opportunities for more than six million public school students.
This program is sponsored by the California School Boards Foundation, an IRS Code Section 501(c)3 entity. The Foundation directs revenue received toward training efforts for school governance leaders. This allows CSBA to expand its services for those who work on behalf of California’s public schoolchildren.
Sponsorship opportunities for Gold, Platinum and Diamond Levels »
Business Affiliates will receive an exclusive sign-up time at CSBA’s 2010 Annual Education Conference Trade Show to reserve exhibit space for 2011.
Become a California Schools Business Affiliate today and make new contacts for tomorrow!
School Boards in California:
- Spend more than $57 billion a year
- Educate more than six million students a year