An effective board does more than just conducting meetings. They manage board policy, communicate effectively, and work strategically for the benefit of their organization. The GAMUT board management solution offers a suite of integrated modules that maximize productivity, streamline communication, and stay focused and aligned with what matters most to you.
For more information, assistance logging in, or to schedule a demo, please reach out to the GAMUT Team, email email@example.com or call 916-669-4686.
Click the links below to learn more about each product.
The most comprehensive set of sample school policies in California.
Board policies and administrative regulations can be hard to keep track of when you’re busy working on strategic initiatives. CSBA’s GAMUT Policy offers quick access to more than 650 sample board policies, regulations,bylaws and their legal references. Email notifications alert you when the CSBA Sample Policy Manual has been updated.
CSBA's Sample Policy Manual
Access to all board policies, administrative regulations, exhibits and board bylaws developed by CSBA policy manual consultants with expertise in researching and writing policy. All documents are reviewed by CSBA’s legal department and law firm business affiliates.
Link policies directly to related legal references and empower stakeholders to investigate questions on their own.
Search all policies to quickly get to the information you need.
And so much more!
Make managing your local policies even easier
Over the years, many districts have asked for the ability to manage their policies in GAMUT. Now they can with GAMUT Policy Plus, which allows LEAs to edit, update and post their policies directly to their own GAMUT site.
All GAMUT Policy features, plus:
- Translate policies into more than 90 languages with one click
- Easily incorporate CSBA updates
- Edit policies directly in GAMUT with tracked changes
- Submit policy questions and drafts for review directly to CSBA
- Post adopted policies directly to GAMUT in real time
- Customize your GAMUT site to match the look and feel of your LEA’s website
- Eliminate posting delays
- Make custom printouts for individual policies or your entire policy manual
- Create and host your own library of documents (e.g., online student handbook)
- Integrate polices directly into your meeting agendas with GAMUT Meetings
- For safety and security, restrict access to draft policies with permissions for public or private access.
It's time to go paperless
Never be dependent of a copy machine again to produce board meeting packets. Packed with time-saving features, GAMUT Meetings paperless board meeting management software helps you streamline meeting preparation and provide easy and secure access to meeting materials.
- Multiple Meeting Types – Manage all your meeting types in one convenient location
- Advanced Search – Search meetings and quickly sort by meeting type, date, and more
- Personal Notes – Create personalized notes on individual agenda items
- Roles and Permissions – Streamline meeting preparation and approval through user roles and permissions
- Meeting Minutes – Create and deliver meeting minutes and record votes
- Safety and Security – Create public or private meetings and limit item visibility by role
- Enhanced Printing Feature - One-click printing of your entire board packet, including attachments
- Enhanced Agenda Workflow - Manage the routing of agenda items for item preparation, review and approval
- Secure Remote Access - Develop and manage meetings from remote locations
Packed with time-saving features, GAMUT's paperless board meeting management software automates and simplifies routine tasks associated with meeting development and delivery
For more information regarding pricing, subscriptions, or to request a free demo,
please call (916) 669-4686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.