As schools prepare to reopen during the coronavirus pandemic, it is essential that they are stocked with the appropriate supplies to keep students and staff safe and healthy. CSBA has partnered with the Maclean Group to provide a solution for all procurement, including healthcare supplies, technology supplies, office supplies, and critical school safety supplies. Maclean Health seeks to be your one-stop solution for supply procurement.
Health and Safety Supplies
Portable Air Purifiers
- Patented technology
- Simply plug it in; classroom, office, gym, cafeteria, etc.
- Removes particles as small as 0.007 microns at 99.99% efficiency which is smaller than CoV-2
- Various Sizes: ~ 500-3,500 sq. feet CE, UL, CSA and ISO listed
Used by: Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, New York, Miami-Dade, and Los Angeles County school districts
- NIOSH N95 Masks (as part of the California Statewide contract; contract #1-20-65-32JJ)
- 3-ply masks (kid size)
- Maximum Comfort & Secure Fitting Exceeds ASTM Level 3, 99.7% BFE
- Various fits available: size small, foldable, cupped, etc.
- Shield panels made from break-resistant clear polycarbonate plastic, which allows for unobstructed visibility and face-to-face interaction
- Very effective against droplets from sneezing or coughing
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean
Other Products Available
- Infrared Thermometers
- Rapid Test Kits
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Syringes / Needles
and much more...
Click here to view all products.