California education leaders prepare to focus on school board leadership at AEC 2015
CSBA’s Annual Education Conference and Tradeshow is here. For the most rewarding conference experience, CSBA staff and the AEC Planning Committee encourage attendees to follow a few tips:
• Check your schedule. Delegate Assembly and preconference sessions begin Dec. 2, while regular conference workshops and sessions begin Dec. 3-5.
• Attend all of the General Sessions
. We have an exciting lineup of keynote speakers, including: Pedro Noguera, Sarah Lewis, Donna Brazile and Steve Schmidt.
• Join the conversation with Engage AEC and on social media. Track your schedule online, access workshop handouts, view presenter information, talk to other attendees and much more — all from your mobile phone or tablet! Learn more at aec2015.engage.csba.org. You can also add to the conversation and share information with others by following CSBA on Twitter and using #CSBAAEC.
• Take a walk. Join Kaiser Permanente health professionals and executives for a free, peaceful walk along the San Diego harbor on Friday, Dec. 4, at 6 a.m. The Thrive Walk is a great way to meet other walkers and conference attendees and stay fit during the conference.
• Participate in a ticketed meal event
. Have lunch at the California Small School Districts Association luncheon, or breakfast with the CSBA/California Women Lead ticketed meal event. These and other meal functions let participants grab a meal and take part in an informative session.
For more information about these tips visit AEC 2015.