Do you need an easier way to manage your district or county office of education's policies and meetings? CSBA's GAMUT is an easy-to-use software that allows governance teams to manage their meetings and policies online. Purchase the entire suite or select the module that best suits your governance team's needs.
CSBA has an all new GAMUT platform that empowers you with more ways to update and manage your policies. GAMUT Policy offers a new interface to view and research CSBA sample policies using the advanced search features. GAMUT Policy Plus (formerly known as Manual Maintenance) subscribers have even more tools. You can edit and update policies in real time, submit draft policies for CSBA review, and translate policies in more than 100 languages!
GAMUT Policy and GAMUT Policy Plus subscribers can use the login button on the left to access CSBA sample policies in the new GAMUT site.
Policy Plus subscribers can use the login button on the right to access their district policies on the legacy GAMUT site.
Subscribers to New GAMUT
All Sample Policies/Updates
View a quick start tutorial.
Subscribers to Old GAMUT
District Manuals Only
For more information or assistance with logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to learn more about each product.
Board policies and administrative procedures can be hard to keep track of when you’re busy working on strategic initiatives. With GAMUT, you no longer have to send out individual policy updates and hope everyone has the most recent version stored in their own files. Keep your board members, staff and community updated and accountable with online access to the latest policies and administrative procedures, and save the cost and confusion that comes with printing and delivering paper copies.
- Sample Policies – Gain access to more than 750 sample policies, regulations, bylaws, and exhibits - plus legal references and management resources
- Policy Updates – Receive updates of sample policies quarterly (4 times/year) to keep up to date and current with the law
- Legal References – Link policies directly to related legal references and empower stakeholders to investigate questions on their own
- Policy History – Keep track of policy updates with easy access to archived versions of policies
- Safety and Security – Restrict access to draft policies with permissions for public or private access
- Advanced Search – Search all of your policies to quickly get to the information you need
- Policy Translations – Translate policies created in GAMUT into more than 100 languages with the click of a button
(Formerly Manual Maintenance)
Host and update district/COE policies online. Policy Plus includes ongoing policy consulting and gives you the option to edit and post your adopted policies directly or submit drafts to CSBA for review and consultation. Contact us today to add GAMUT Policy Plus to your subscription.
- Policy Management – Manage board policies, administrative regulations, bylaws, and exhibits – all in one place
- Custom Sites – Create unique GAMUT page that integrates directly with your district website
- Control – Edit policies directly in online editor
- Real-time Posting – Post adopted policies in seconds with the click of a mouse
- Advanced Search – Ability to search hundreds of district policy manuals
- Expert Review – Submit policies to CSBA's policy team for review
- Expansive Capabilities – Combine with GAMUT Meetings to integrate policies into your board agenda
Fast, Easy and Effective
GAMUT’s paperless board meeting management software helps streamline meeting preparation and provides easy and secure access to meeting materials. Features include:
- Multiple Meeting Types – Manage all your meeting types in one convenient location
- Meetings Integration – Align your meetings to your strategic plan and goals
- Advanced Search – Search meetings and quickly sort by meeting type, date, and more
- Personal Notes – Create personalized notes on individual agenda items
- Roles and Permissions – Streamline meeting preparation and approval through user roles and permissions
- Meeting Minutes – Create and deliver meeting minutes and record votes
- Safety and Security – Create public or private meetings and limit item visibility by role
- Explanatory Notes – Implement your policies more readily with explanatory notes that can be seen or hidden
Packed with time-saving features, GAMUT's paperless board meeting management software automates and simplifies routine tasks associated with meeting development and delivery.
For more information regarding pricing, subscriptions, or to request a free demo,
please call (800) 266-3382 or email email@example.com.