Governance Consulting Services provides workshops that can help your team work through common governance issues such as setting vision, dealing with leadership transition, evaluations, and much more. Since every district’s needs are unique, the training for each governance team is different.
Why should you consider GCS?
Our governance consultants are here to work collaboratively with the board and superintendent to design strategies and services that best meet your needs. Give us a call when:
- Things are going well — to strengthen effective practices.
- New trustees join the board or a new superintendent is hired — to unite the governance team.
- It's time to assess — to conduct superintendent evaluations and board self-evaluations
- You have a governance question — to get expert advice
Click here to view the top 10 reasons to use a governance consultant, our top services, programs, and resources.
Popular topics covered during our consultations include:
- Governance leaderships
- District priorities and goal setting
- Board self-evaluations
- Superintendent evaluation
- Developing norms and protocols
- Developing a governance planning calendar
Meet our consultants
Click here to meet our GCS consultants.
Professional services fees are based on the scope of work and are competitively priced for CSBA members. Please call us for a quote.
Contact us today!
Our governance consultants are here to work collaboratively with the board and superintendent to design strategies and services that best meet your needs. Give us a call at 800.266.3382 or email us at gcs.csba.org today!
What are people saying about CSBA's Governance Consulting Services? High Customer Satisfaction!
- 95% considered their GCS experience valuable in helping their governance team work together more effectively.
- 96% considered the opportunity for a team conversation with a consultant valuable.
- 97% considered the tools/materials provided useful in helping their governance team operate more effectively.
- 98% were satisfied with the consultant's ability to remain flexible and responsive, keep the team focused and productive, handle sensitive issues thoughtfully and ensure all participants had equal opportunity to contribute.